CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 28, 2008

Crazy Girl!!!


Alexa decided on Saturday that she wanted to have short hair. She decided to take dads medic scissors and cut each side of her hair. What a lovely mullet. She then had the neighbor over yesturday and they cut more in the back. It looks like she will get a cute bob soon. Pictures to follow shortly.

Also, my brother Jared, just got put into our ward bishopric. Everyone asked how old is? He will do a great job as second counselor- way to go BUD!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I want pics!!!!

Sarah said...

Alexa Mae! I don't know if I should laugh or cry. That girl is sooooo crazy. You just can't help but love her. So do you think her older brother had anything to do with it? JK Love you guys!

harmony said...

I love Alexa's hair short. It fits her sassy personality. It is hannah montana worthy. Just die it purple and she could be Lilly (miley's bff).