CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 10, 2008

8 Years of Happiness!


I can't believe that 8 years has passed by so fast! I love you Toner!

Here is 8 things I love about you:
1. You are my number 1 supporter in everything I do
2. Your love of learning
3. Your Teasing
4. How wonderful you are with our kids
5. For our 3 wonderful children
6. For doing whatever I want to do- movies, dinner, etc
7. Love of teaching me sports
8. You are always suprising me with wonderful gifts and small acts of service- love it!!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Wow, 8 years. It seems like just yesterday yet I can't remember life without Jayanne as a sister! I love you both!

harmony said...

The Great 8, huh? I swear we are not that old yet. Are you counting down the days until 30? Time just keeps moving on and there's nothing we can do to stop it. I'm so glad we are able to enjoy it so much. Thanks for making a special trip to celebrate my birthday with me. You guys are the best. Love you.

Dana said...

Happy Anniversary! So I am the looser friend that never remembers anything, but I still love ya.

Dana said...

Oh and P.S. you are welcome for introducing you to Tone!

michellemcpherson said...

8 years? that's so crazy, we are getting old Jayanne, Congrats!

The White House said...

Congrats doesnt time just fly.

mike & teresa said...

I remember being roomies while you guys were dating. Where does the time go? and Happy 30th Birthday to Jay!