CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 1, 2008

October is Gone...

The month is gone again. We have been running here and there. Soccer is now over, we went to Hee Haws in PG with Ton's family and did a hay ride and got pumpkins and we went to the Ivins annual halloween party.

The kids loved dressing up and seeing everyone. Weston was commander Cody from Star Wars Clone Wars, Alexa was Sharpie from High School Musical and Ty was yoda. T and I dressed up as crazy fans with fro wigs. We had a great time.

I got to do a little shopping and the girls in Ton's family, we got together and went to my sisters boutique in SLC and then we took the younger girls to HSM3. Alexa giggled everytime Troy was on and hid her eyes when he and Gabrilla kissed.

Tony ended up having sinus surgery last Monday. He had another CT and things hadn't cleared up. He got out of surgery and had a major headache and felt like he'd been hit by a bat. Mom Ivins came out and helped out a lot. T loves when his mom comes out.

I also got called to teach 4th Sunday Relief Society. That is usually conference talks chosen by the Bishop. I have done two lessons. I get so nervous, but it makes me do a lot of reflection reading the lesson.

Enjoy the following pictures...








6 comments:

suelyn w said...

I'm lovin the costumes, really cute. I hope Tony is feeling better, having a sick husband is no picnic! Happy 30th ( no offense but I'm already dreading the day!) I'm just glad Michelle turns it before me so I can rub it in her face:)

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to come and visit! I wish we could get together more often. Thanksgiving is going to be fun!

DyeFam said...

Awesome Halloween pictures! I love that you and Tony are so into it!! Yeah! I'm sorry about Tony-I hope he gets feeling better. Thanks for all your help!

michellemcpherson said...

Hey Jayanne, your blog is so fun to check out, your kids are by the way so cute! Hopefully Tonys doing better now, he was so nice to bring the OR crew treats and pop, very thoughtful, I guess he's been there though. I'll bet you're glad to have a day off during the week, on Monday I am already looking forward to mine which is Thursday, it keeps me going I guess : ) Talk to ya later

The White House said...

Love the Halloween costumes. you guys are great

Melissa Bryner said...

Jayanne,
I feel bad, but I don't have you e-mail address. We made our blog private several weeks ago, and I have been bugging Jason to get me you e-mail but clearly he hasn't done it thus far! We would love to add you to our list of those who can view our blog! When you get a minute, send me an e-mail so I can add you. missybryner@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Missy Bryner