CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 31, 2009

Starting School and Wyoming

LOOK WHO STARTED SCHOOL!


Weston and Alexa are now in the same school. I can't believe that they are growing up so fast. Weston started school last Monday- 2nd Grade in Mr. Christensen's class (Mr. C as Weston says). Alexa started all day Kindergarten today. She has Mrs. Huber. She was so excited to meet new friends and get to learn new things. We did a fun project over the weekend with her to take to school- a little Alexa. We made a dress and bedazzeled bracelets and shoes. It was adorable and we had a lot of fun.



We went up to Thayne/Star Valley Wyoming area over the 24th of July. We stayed at my brother-in-laws families place. It was beautiful and on a gorgeous golf course. The kids loved swimming and playing with each other. I went golfing with Tony and Todd/Harmony. I am not a golfer. I did hit a house with the ball that went sideways instead of straight :)





We went up to Jackson Hole for a day. We did the Alpine Slide. The kids loved it. Weston loved going fast, but later, lost his lunch on the plank sidewalks in Jackson.





Eating lunch at a pizzeria with everyone.


Our Family and Todd/Harmony's Family. We missed not having Sarah/Trevor and Jeff/Mandy and their kiddos!

4 comments:

harmony said...

Look at you updating the blog. I've been shopping online for a dress for the big show in LA. Can't wait.

Sarah said...

I'm so sad we missed the trip to Todd's parents house. It looks like you all had so much fun, well, except the part where Weston lost his lunch. :)
I can't believe Alexa is in school all day! Does she love it? When did we get this old, two kids in school, man! At least we still have our youngest ones at home to keep us busy. :)

Carrie said...

THAYNE??? That's where my Dad is from!!! I LOVE that place and have tons of relatives there!! Most of them swear a lot and don't have many teeth...did you meet any?

Landon and Mandi said...

I love Jackson Hole!! Good times!!