CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 26, 2008

Fun Family Facts

  1. THE RULES:
    1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
    2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
    3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
    4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
    5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

    Jess and Puck

    I tag:

    Sarah
    Harmony
    Annette
    Mom Ivins
    Tauni
    Dana

    1. I love to pop the bubble wrap in packages- love the crakle sound
    2. I have to have baby powder under my fitted sheet of my bed, it smells and feels wonderful
    3. Tony and I love nascar and to watch, our favorite driver is Kasey Kahne
    4. I like to have my tile floor done on my hands and knees
    5. I love to have a massage, it is relaxing
    6. I love to go out to the movies- I used to go wth my grandma Virgina when I was younger
    7. I like to do book work and organize files

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You've got to be kidding me. I don't have anything interesting to post. No more tagging me, I'm too boring. I'll do my best. :) Love ya

Dana said...

You are so funny. I loved all your little things. You should have told about the time you were stung by bees and starting stripping! ha ha love ya!