CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 10, 2008

New Animals!

Today, I decided to post some of our year of 2007 since I didn't start this blog till the end of December. So I hope you all enjoy some of the slideshows. Weston, Alexa and I had a good time putting them together.

Yesturday, we inherited two animals for a couple of weeks-Let me tell you I am so excited!!! :( Tony is helping out his co-worker with taking over his igauna and salamander for 2 weeks while the guy is recovering from a stroke. The kids are so excited and each have an aqirium in their rooms. I told Tony he is to take care of them- I do not handle animals very well!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am laughing my head off because I know how much you LOVE animals!

Sarah said...

Oh Jay, you have got to learn two little words... No Way, and then use them on Tony once in a while. He is so funny offering to babysit exotic animals. Better you than me. I just love all the updates. The kids are so cute.